What I Offer

I can help you with:


  • Mediation - either directly or via the Ministry of Justice Family Dispute Resolution process, (via Fairway Resolution, see Contact page for details).

  • Creating a comprehensive Parenting Plan for your child’s care arrangements

  • Counselling sessions - whether you are contemplating ending a relationship but unsure if that is the right decision, or are already separated and working through emotions and/or issues.

  • Answering difficult questions your children may ask

  • Communicating effectively with your ex-partner/co-parent

  • Coaching to prepare for discussion with your co-parent


  • Establishing goals and plans to help you and your children through the separation process

  • Changing care arrangements that no longer work for your child

  • As a support person through the Mediation process

  • Writing or proofing Family Court documentation.